Where to get food
Where to go?
Local Farmers Markets
Local Farmers Markets, supplying locally grown and organic food are held at:
- South Lopham 9-12am on the last Saturday each month at the Lophams' village hall
- Rickinghall on the 2nd Saturday of the month at Rickinghall Village Hall.
- The White Horse, Thelnetham (Tel: 01379 898779)
- The Cross Keys, Redgrave (Tel: 01379 898510)
- The White Horse, South Lopham (Tel: 01379 687252)
- The Kings Head, North Lopham (Tel: 01379 688007)
- The Red Lion, Kenninghall - also offers accommodation (Tel: 01953 887849)
- The White Horse, Kenninghall - also offers accommodation (Tel: 01953 888857)
Village shops can be found in:
- Redgrave (community shop, Tel: 01379-890575),
- Garboldisham (specialising in local produce),
- North Lopham
Tea rooms and cafes
- Dutch Barn Nurseries and Coffee Shop, Blo'Norton- open Monday and Wednesday-Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-4. Closed Tuesdays. Home-made cakes served in a welcoming environment both inside and out in the garden.
- Blooms of Bressingham Garden Centre - restaurant
- Redgrave Church Open Day held on the first Saturday of each month - homemade cake, bell ringing, etc.